METHODS OF USING THE PLATFORM:
- Assault and Reconnaissance Element;
- Territory protection system;
- Border Guard System;
- Patrol and evacuation platform.
- The operation is provided by a gasoline engine or a battery system;
- Movement is provided by four electric motors;
- Possibility to operate in automated, semi-automated or manual mode, depending on the configuration;
- Can be transported by towing a trailer behind the vehicle up to 90 km/h;
- Charging is possible during towing (hybrid), at electric vehicle charging stations or with a standard 220v extension cord;
- The control system unit, gasoline engine generator and accumulators are located in a sealed armored capsule;
- The platform is able to overcome water bodies. Amphibious;
- It is easy to rebuild the platform according to the tasks,
- Possibly equipped with armor plates.
- Platform weight without weapons module: 285 kg;
- Width: 1430 mm
- Length: 1500 mm
- Height: 750 mm (with tower 1420 mm)
- Active use in one charge: up to 6h
- Overcoming obstacles: up to 400 mm
- Load capacity: up to 600 kg
- Maximum speed: 70 km/h (max. towing speed in the trailer - 90 km/h)
- Operating distance from the operator: up to 1000 m (with cable up to 100 m)
ARMOR AND CONTROL OF PLATFORM
The platform is equipped with an innovative modern combat weapon control module and control system.
- it is planned to install four types of weapon system towers;
- Basic assembly tower "LV Pērkons 1". (1 pc. 50 Cal. with 200 cartridges and the intended cover and Carl Gustaf M2CG 84 mm anti-tank gun);
- Other modifications are under development
OBSERVATION AND AIMING EQUIPMENT
- The platform is equipped with two video camera blocks - one in front, the other in the back;
- The camera unit consists of video and night vision cameras;
- The turret of the weapons system is equipped with higher resolution cameras linked to the weapons aiming device;
- It is also intended to install sensors of various types and modifications.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Additional armor plates and equipment;
- A set of auxiliary sensors for patrolling and movement;
- Towers intended for the execution of additional combat tasks;
- Evacuation and transportation modification. For transporting the injured and cargo;
- Remote control system for work up to 3000m;
- Rubber tracks.